The Human Services Education Council respects your privacy and protects your information. This notice describes our use and protection of your information to explain how we treat the information that we obtain from you.
We do not sell your information.
We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
Web server activity logs
Like most Internet web servers, our servers collect and store all
of the information that your web browser sends when it requests a web
- name, domain, and numerical Internet address of the “host” computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet
- date and time you accessed our site
- Internet address of the web page that you came from
- page you requested from our site
- information your web browser software sends as its so-called “User Agent,” which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your personal computer.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites whose privacy policies may differ from those of the Human Service Education Council. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of these sites before disclosing personal information.
- Address correspondence to:
- Human Services Education Council (HSEC)
- P.O. Box 242
- Springfield, Illinois 62705-0242